Time to Talk Week
May 21 @ 8:00 am – May 27 @ 5:00 pm
What is Time to Talk Week?
Now more than ever, it’s important to talk about mental health. In collaboration with WhatMakesUs, The Wellbeing Partners is devoting a week to mental health conversations, from how to support your friends and family living with a mental health condition to the effect of stigmatizing language. The event builds off of the U.K. holiday, Time to Talk Day, and will present localized, crucial content from May 21 to May 27.
- – Join our Time to Talk Week events:
- Saturday, May 21st: 9:00am-11:00am, NAMIWalks Your Way 5k
- Sunday, May 22nd: All day, Self Care Sunday
- Take this day for yourself and your family to rest and recharge for the week. If you’re looking for activities to do outside, check out our Youth & Family resources.
- Monday, May 23rd: 5:00-6:15pm, Time to Talk Week Douglas County Pop-up event at UNMC Ice Rink
- Tuesday, May 24th: 5:00-6:15pm, Time to Talk Week Pottawattamie County Pop-up event at Tom Hanafan River’s Edge Park
- Wednesday, May 25th: 5:00-6:15pm, Time to Talk Week Sarpy and Cass Counties Pop-up event at Papillion Landing
- Thursday, May 26th: 5:00-6:15pm, two Time to Talk Week Pop-up events, one in North Omaha and one in South Omaha
- Join The Wellbeing Partners, residents of both North & South Omaha and other community organizations around the area for this fun, family event! We will be discussing mental health in North Omaha and South Omaha and how we’re addressing it through our WhatMakesUs Campaign.
- The North Omaha pop-up event will take place at Highlander Accelerator. Find out details here.
- The South Omaha pop-up event will take place at Plaza De La Raza. Find out details here.
- Friday, May 27th: Take our pledge to continue the conversation around mental health in places where you live, work and play.